Oknoplast is a company with more than 23 years of experience mainly in the PVC window industry. Oknoplast also offers window accessories, exterior and patio doors, blinds and aluminium products. The company has nearly 3,000 stores in 13 European countries.
Tasks and objectives
The most important goal of the project was the automation of complaint handling processes and the shortening of the time needed to handle requests submitted by business partners. Based on the analysis of the existing process, a plan for the implementation of tools to improve the service has been prepared. It included the implementation of a complaint and helpdesk system.
Key features of DMS:
- registration of tasks by type,
- possibility to file a complaint through the form on the website (for retail customers) or through the internal system (for wholesale customers),
- automatic estimation of the complaint’s value,
- SMS and e-mail notification system for customers,
In addition to designing the DMS's structure and mechanisms, the project also included the implementation of the helpdesk system. The Virtual Help Desk provides support to the IT department. It allows to define the priorities of the reported cases and assign them to specific employees.
As part of the order, we have also integrated the platform with the company's IFS system.
Main advantages for the customer
- Customer service support tools
- Faster way to handle complaints
- Increased customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Saving time and labor costs