Pratt & Whitney (formerly WSK "PZL-Rzeszów") is a leading manufacturer of aircraft components and engines. They are active in production, service, repair and maintenance, design and research and also, produce the engines for the F-16.
Tasks and objectives
Their Intranet system is based on the Edito platform which provides seamless support for more than 1 500 members, including nearly 80 administrators of individual sections.
The application supports organisational processes by using the system of information flow, tools from the InternetPR and internal communications.
The system includes the following elements:
- information service
- gift ordering system
- customer satisfaction surveys
- internal e-newsletter
- image database
- maps, timetables and schedules
- ticket booking
- organisational units
- document templates
- search engine
- booking conference resources
- contact form
- employee module
- module displaying the cafeteria menu
Main advantages for the Customer
- improving internal communication
- elimination of organisational chaos
- increase in work efficiency