The Polish Commercial Chain Lewiatan was created in 1994 as an organization that unites merchants who run commercial businesses. Nowadays, it consolidates 3000 chain supermarkets nationwide.
Tasks and objectives
The company’s dynamic development as well as customers’ growing requirements and needs, were the reason behind the implementation of the IT system optimizing management processes. Based on the Edito CMS system, we developed an advanced web application, data from which are presented in the Lewiatan Business app.
Lewiatan Business mobile app gives an easy access to sales reports in your store.
The integral part of the system is the User accounts module that enables the creation of the store owners’ accounts as well as an insight into orders and sales reports. The application is available in the Android system.
With the Lewiatan Business app, store owners can use the following solutions:
- controlling data from Lewiatan Central Analytical System (CAS) regarding sales and purchase of goods
- comparing prices for products in your area
- monitoring of marketing notifications
- maintaining relationships with Lewiatan representatives
- delegating employees’ tasks
- downloading promotional materials
Main benefits for the client
- Minimization of service costs
- Integration of systems supporting business management
- Easy and unlimited access to information
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Technical support