Farmateka is a part of the Farmacol Group. The company provides services to commercial and marketing activities of the main shareholder. Farmateka owns the advanced platform FarmaProfit.pl.
Tasks and objectives
FarmaProfit is a loyalty program implemented by the Farmacol Group. Participants in the program are awarded for their active involvement with the group and for the purchase of products offered by the company. Participants gain the opportunity to develop competencies related to pharmacy management and customer service, through participation in online training. E-learning courses have been prepared and implemented based on the Edito E-learning .NET platform.
The platform has several dedicated functionalities such as:
- Awards catalogue – list of awards that can be earned by exchanging points
- E-learning courses in SCORM format – access to them is possible after an exchange of loyalty points
- Module for the organisation of trainings and events related to both, the Group and the industry
- Opportunity to exchange points – participants working in the same pharmacy can combine points, which allows them to earn attractive prizes
- Newsletter, which informs participants about new features available on the platform
Main advantages for the Customer
- improvement towards building positive relationships with customers
- increase loyalty of business partners
- increase in brand trust and gaining new customers