- Why us
What we do
- Business websites
- Intranet Platform
- eCommerce websites
- Magento 2 Implementation
- Information portals
- eLearning platforms
- PIM tools
- B2B wholesale platforms
- PWA - Progressive Web Application
- Mobile apps
- Loyalty programs
- SEO / SEM consulting
- Bespoke internet apps
- IT Outsourcing
- Cloud / Hosting
- Digital Asset Management
- Our work
- Contact us
Curtains and Crowns Factory „HAFT” S.A. with its registered office in Kalisz, is the largest Polish producer of curtains and knitting products. The beginnings of the Factory date back to the 19th century. As the only company in Poland, it produces embroidered products on an industrial scale. Currently, its products can be found in almost 600 shops and retail chains. Production is based on three separate machine parks of knitting, embroidery and weaving technology.
Tasks and objectives
The order included the implementation of our proprietary Logito platform. It is dedicated to organizations that need solutions that can be adapted to the individual requirements of the company and the industry in which it operates.
The system supports the internal purchasing department.
The platform has been equipped with numerous modules that reproduce and enable efficient implementation of processes within the company.
- Demand module – the production department places the demand for goods that are catalogued in the Logito system. This information is then sent to the appropriate units, which must accept it before placing a specific order.
- Order module– the accepted entry is sent to the order department, where ready forms are printed on the basis of the suppliers' database. In this module, the order is also divided into individual deliveries.
- Invoice module – after delivery of goods, in the module, in addition to the invoice itself, a detailed description of the order is entered, along with a document from the warehouse. This guarantees access to comprehensive information on whether all data is consistent with the actual demand, including the approval of the decision-making units. Invoices described in this way are transferred directly to the company's invoicing system.
- Price decision module – each new product must undergo a price acceptance process. The procedure begins with a valuation proposed by the production department, which is carried out on the basis of product specification and manufacturing costs. The next steps are a price proposal on the side of the sales department, acceptance of managers and accounting. Changes are recorded at each stage, so that the production department can keep up to date with the history of price changes.
Main benefits for the Client
- Improving the ordering process and its handling
- Facilitating communication between individual departments in the company
- Shortening the time of ordering
- Increasing the effectiveness of information flow management