Gedeon Richter Polska is a branch of one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Europe, which was established in 1901. The portfolio of Gedeon Richter has over 200 kinds of medicines, from all therapeutic areas.
Tasks and objectives
Our task was to design and implement an e-learning platform which operates within the corporate intranet. It is addressed to employees, who can expand their knowledge about the company in a convenient and efficient way.
The implemented platform has a structure based on four basic modules:
- courses – organisation of courses and training
- lessons – publication of educational material in any form
- tests – verification of knowledge during the lesson or later through surveys and exams
- reports – analysis of learning outcomes and defining the most problematic issues for learners
The main advantages for the Customer
- improving the organisation through implementation of training, and monitoring progress
- a significant reduction in the cost of training courses for employees
- easy and intuitive to use for both student, and the individual preparing materials