- Why us
What we do
- Business websites
- Intranet Platform
- eCommerce development
- Magento 2 Implementation
- Information portals
- eLearning platforms
- PIM tools
- B2B wholesale platforms
- PWA - Progressive Web Application
- Mobile apps
- Loyalty programs
- SEO / SEM consulting
- Bespoke internet apps
- IT Outsourcing
- Cloud / Hosting
- Digital Asset Management
- Our work
- Contact us
Schedule a free consultation
Robert Bosch Sp. z o. o. is a part of the Bosch Group in Poland. It has been in business since 1991. Today, Bosch's enterprise is a leading supplier in IoT solutions. Their goal is to invent modern mobility concepts, set new trends in Smart Home and City market, and the Industry 4.0. The brand is winning customers’ trust by developing new technologies.
Tasks and objectives
We had to design a system that would unify and ease the work within the Bosch Car Service network. We designed several new platform features and improved the ones existing.
The Extranet combines many applications into one and genuinely streamlines everyday work.
The platform is an effective work tool for Bosch and ASP employees:
- Bosch Car Service
- Bosch Diesel Service
- Bosch Diesel Centrum
We created practical and bespoke project modules:
Procurement and sales plan reports. It allows employees to browse through the certified partners’ revenue data and plan their future KPIs.
Individual records. You can find, for example, basic data for any ASP, its billing data, or audit performance outcomes.
Advertising materials. The catalog contains all marketing materials required for brand promotion. Every certified partner has access to materials Bosch made available on the platform.
Newsletters. The module presents a list of all available newsletters.
Information. An article directory where employees can find all information about the Bosch enterprise.
- Booking fair and exhibition items. It is a catalog of items and resources Bosch uses during promotional events. Employees can book e.g. an advertising tent or balloons with the company’s logo, etc.). All Bosch ASPs can view items' availability in a calendar and book them.
Main benefits for the Client
- Flexible system for both the company and its partners.
- Many modules for facilitating collaboration.
- Quick access to performance information on any partner in the service’s network.
- Automated payroll calculation, and payments for all Bosch ASP’s.