- Why us
What we do
- Business websites
- Intranet Platform
- eCommerce websites
- Magento 2 Implementation
- Information portals
- eLearning platforms
- PIM tools
- B2B wholesale platforms
- PWA - Progressive Web Application
- Mobile apps
- Loyalty programs
- SEO / SEM consulting
- Bespoke internet apps
- IT Outsourcing
- Cloud / Hosting
- Digital Asset Management
- Our work
- Contact us
Targi Kielce is a leader in the Polish trade fair organization market. They have 90,000 m2 of exhibition space and near 280 thousand event visitors. That includes guests from over 60 countries around the world. Targi Kielce takes part in 1/3 of the trade fair market in Poland.
Tasks and objectives
The project included the development of an information portal. It allows the intuitive presentation of the company's fair offer. Many marketing tools support the promotion of trade fairs. The main function of the website is an intuitive calendar of events and conferences. The content migration, which covered over 17,000 pages and news shows the scale of the project.
The portal supports about 150 pages of trade fair events within one edition of the trade fair.
Calendar functions important for the customer:
- Replication allows you to create a new edition of a trade fair event with the option to replicate selected data sets from the event.
- Dataset functions allowing the use of the same datasets, eg. contacts, partners for another event.
The customer has the possibility of building sub-pages for every event. Each of them has a chosen graphic template with available ready-made functions. For international events, bespoke translation mechanism displays the content in a given language.
We have also implemented the following functionalities in the project:
- Fair agenda - the module is connected with the trade fair planner and the possibility of creating lists of speakers
- List of exhibitors - integrated with the fair planner and plan of trade fairs and halls. The customer can define exhibitors' business cards and display them on the list and on the trade fair map
- Fair and hall plan - based on the import of svg maps to the CMS panel, it connects with the list of exhibitors
- Multimedia - media sets for a given trade fair event
- Possibility to register and create a user account (as a visitor or journalist)
- Dedicated forms - the customer can create special registration forms and service order forms for exhibitors
We designed a 3D stand creator for the exhibitors. They could design their own exhibition stand from scratch. You can define dimensions, add individual elements, including the entire structure and equipment.
Main benefits for the Client
- A modern and functional website,
- transparent information architecture,
- attractive layout,
- many implemented modules and convenient functions,
- practical solutions for website users and in the customer panel