- Why us
What we do
- Business websites
- Intranet Platform
- eCommerce websites
- Magento 2 Implementation
- Information portals
- eLearning platforms
- PIM tools
- B2B wholesale platforms
- PWA - Progressive Web Application
- Mobile apps
- Loyalty programs
- SEO / SEM consulting
- Bespoke internet apps
- IT Outsourcing
- Cloud / Hosting
- Digital Asset Management
- Our work
- Contact us
National Health Fund - a state unit that provides healthcare services from public funds. It was founded in 2004, establishing the Central Unit and 16 regional centers (according to the number of voivodeships). It finances health services to insured persons and reimburses the cost of medicines.
Tasks and objectives
The client wanted to optimize the information architecture. It was necessary to simplify the reach for necessary information.
Extensive information service for the Headquarters and regional centers.
During the website layout’s implementation, we used one of the main modules of the Edito CMS system. “The News” element organizes part of the page with current events related to the NFZ activities. Thanks to this, the website can be updated on a regular basis.
The content is published in the following forms:
- information list - the list contains a defined amount of information divided into pages, and each entry has a title, date of publication, a thumbnail of an image, brief description.
- full information - title, date of publication, information content, graphics, files, tables etc.
Besides new implementation, Ideo was responsible also for:
- comprehensive website management and caring for its further development,
- implementing new functionalities and improving existing ones,
- constant care over running systems and introducing appropriate updates to them,
- conducting constant monitoring and responding to threats to which the website is exposed.
Main benefits for the Client
- Intuitive navigation, clear information structure,
- improving communication with users,
- integrated marketing communication,
- technical support,
- responsive website.