Bratex Dachy is a Polish manufacturer offering sheet metal roofings with exceptional technical and functional qualities. All products comply with European engineering standards. The company was founded in 1991 and since that time it has formed a wide-spread commercial network with its products. Currently, it has over 500 distributors on the Polish market.
Tasks and objectives
At the client’s request, we designed and implemented a bespoke application that supports contractors everyday work. The app is available for retail customers that can calculate the materials needed for the roof. It is also available for wholesale customers who own an account in the B2B system that is integrated with the Roofingcad.
The application allows to design the finishing touches of the roof and calculate the amount of material needed to cover it.
The B2B contractor that owns several branches has the possibility to manage the offers prepared by individual employees. However, employees have access only to offers made by them and their department.
The application has several dedicated features:
- Visualization: determination of dimensions and the shape of the roof, adding the surface
- selection of the roofing material
- the calculation of the number of sheets, including minimization of waste
- the selection of the type and the number of accessories needed for the installation and the completion of the roof
- the selection of other additional accessories
- the possibility to download offers in the pdf file and the transfer of the order to the B2B system for its implementation.
Main benefits for the client
- The tool facilitates and improves customer service,
- supporting design and prototype processes,
- cost comparison option,
- improving purchasing processes,
- automatic generation of documents.