CityFit is the largest network of 24h/7 fitness clubs in Poland. The company is constantly developing and customize to the needs of its clients. It offers unlimited access to gyms, high-quality equipment, modern and comfortable interiors, and a number of innovative solutions that increase the quality of training. The brand has also been repeatedly awarded for top quality customer service.
Tasks and objectives
The client entrusted us with the implementation and optimization of the website design, based on CMS WordPress. We have designed the system to allow easy content management.
Modern website based on CMS WordPress, with multimedia elements.
We have enriched the page with various animated blocks and visual effects, e.g. parallax. Thanks to this, the impression of three-dimensionality and depth on the page was obtained. Some data on the website, e.g. regarding gyms and job offers, is downloaded from the client's external systems. This allows customer to manage them in one place, saves time, and reduces the risk of errors. On the podcasts page, we use a tool allowing users to listen to recordings in the background mode.
We implemented to the website various functionalities:
- Integration with an external system allows the presentation of job advertisements.
- Integration of gym’s data from the client's CRM system.
- Fitness clubs search engine integrated with Google map.
- An external chat tool ensures quick contact between clients and staff.
- We've added additional system security to the Open Source WordPress to protect against unauthorized access.
The page offers 3 language versions: Polish, English and Russian - the variant is automatically adapted to the browser’s language.
Main benefits for the Client
- Transparent and legible information architecture,
- attractive and modern page design,
- a system enabling content management,
- additional security on the site,
- website in RWD technology.